May 5, 2013

Running ♥

Here in Denmark I started to run again. Because of the beautiful surrounding and because it is possible to run to the beach, I really love it.

Because i have been so motivated, I tried to run 10 km and I actually managed it. After some practice, I decided to join a race on the 5th of May in Ringsted.
Although I was really nervous before the competition, I went to Ringsted and ran. I got the best support of two friends of mine, who went with me.
In the beginning it was a strange feeling to run with so many people, but after some time I got used to it and tried to do my best. And I did!!
This time I really improved and was faster than ever. In 54:40 minutes I ran 10 kilometer. :)





It was an amazing feeling and I really enjoyed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment