Mar 29, 2013

holiday with my family

For six days my family came to visit me in Denmark and to spend their holiday with me.

Because of the miserable weather, we could not do that much outside on the first day. We were just in Vordingborg and I showed them the university, my flat and many other places in this little town.


On sunday we went to Sweden and did some sightseeing in Malmö. It is a very beautiful city with a breathtaking beach. The feeling was incredible, when we reached the beach and stood there in front of frozen water on a sand beach beside the snow. I felt like in heaven, when I went above the landing stage.


We spent our next day in Copenhagen. For nearly 8 hours we had been there and did lots of sightseeing. There are so many attractions and interesting places to visit, that you have to go there for more than one day, to see everything. Parking your car is very expensive in Copenhagen. We payed about 18 Danish kroner for one hour (and this was a cheap zone).


The weather was getting better and so we decided to go to Møn on tuesday. It felt like I was in paradise, when I walked down the 500 stairs to the beach and saw the amazing cliffs, the sand beach and the turquoise blue water of the sea. We did a tour, where we had to go about three kilometre and 1000 stairs. It was worth it!!



On our last day together, we just played some games and enjoyed our time. Everybody had fun and was happy to be there. It was gread to see my family and to undertake so many funny, interesting, amazing and unforgettable things with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment